Photography | Or Gefen
Lecturing Private and professional lecturer at Israel Speakers Center
Tv-Acting "Zaguri Empire" an Israeli mystery comedy-drama, created by Maor Zaguri and
produced by HOT Telecommunication Systems. Season 1-2.
Theater-Dir. "Constellations" a play by Nick Payne, in Hasifriyah Theater.
Theater-Acting "Friends of Friends" written and directed by Hilel Mittelpunkt 2014
Teaching Teaching in Beit Zvi - Sara's acting method "The Physics of Acting"
Sapir Prize A committee member selecting the laureates for the 2014 Sapir Prize – an annual
literary award presented for a work of fine Hebrew literature.
Discourses Different ways to build identity through body language.
2008-2007 Family Mediation Course Gome, the Israeli Center for Mediation and Coaching
1993 On-Camera Acting Course Ruth Deiches
1989-1992 Acting Beit Zvi, School of Drama, Ramat Gan
1987 Drawing Course Harold Rubin
2012-Now Leading Lecturer at Israel Speakers Center and private coaching for CEO's and actors
to improve performances and self-assurance
1992 – 2016 Theatre - Participated at Israel's leading theatres: Be'er-Sheva Theater (1992-1996), Beit Lessin (1996,2011-2012), Hasifriyah (1997), Habima – the national theater (1996-1998), Cameri theater of Tel-Aviv (1998-2016) Ballhaus Naunynstraße berlin (2010).
Schauspielbühnen Stuttgart (2012).
· "Singer" by Peter Flannery; directed by Michael Levinson; played the part of Ruby
· "My Mother Said I Never Should " by Charlotte Keatley; directed by Ido Riklin; played Jacky Metcalfe
· "Remembrance" by Graham Reid; directed by Itzik Weingarten; played the part of Joan
· "The Workroom" by Jean Claude Grumberg; directed by Yoram Polack; played the part of Simone
· "Sickness of Youth" by Ferdinand Bruckner; directed by Ido Riklin; played the part of Desiree
· "The Lime Works" by Christian Lupe, based on a novel by Thomas Bernhard; directed by Christian Lupe;
played the part of Mrs. Konrad
· "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare; directed by Shachar Segal; Titania and Hyppolita
· "Uncle Vanya" by Anton Chekhov; directed by Nola Chelton; played the part of Yelena
· "Most Merciless is the King" by Nissim Aloni; directed by Hanan Shnir; played the part of Maaka
· "Best Friends" by Anat Gov; directed by Edna Mazia; played the part of Laly
· "Nora" by Henrik Ibsen as interpreted by Ingmar Bergman; directed by Ilan Ronen; played Christina Linda
· "Copenhagen" by Michael Frayn; directed by Micha Levinson; played the part of Margareta
· "A Day in the Death of Joe Egg" by Peter Nichols; directed by Ido Riklin; played the part of Pam
· "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare; directed by Omri Nitzan; played the part of Gertrude
· "The Father" by August Strindberg; directed by Yossi Polack; played the part of Laura
· "O God" by Anat Gov; directed by Edna Mazia; played the part of the therapist
· "Addicted" by Nawa Zukerman; directed by Nawa Zukerman
· "Men Business" by Franz Xaver Kroetz; directed by Yagil Eliraz; played the part of Martha
· "Request Concert " by Franz Xaver Kroetz; directed by Michael Ronen
· "Johnny Left" by Jonathan Geffen; directed by Eldad Ziv; played the part of Galia
· "Seven Jewish Children" by Caryl Churchill; directed by Samih Jabarin
· "Warten auf Adam Spielman" by Haken Savas and Ensemble; directed by Michael Ronen (Berlin)
· "Überall in der Badewanne wo nicht Wasser ist" by Gesine Danckwart; directed by Nawa Zukerman
· "Romeo And Juliet" by Shakespeare; directed by Noam Shmuel
· "Mimuna" by Hana Azoulay-Hasfari; directed by Kfir Azulay 2012
· "Between Two Worlds" by Sara von Schwarze; directed by Manfred Langner (Stuttgart &Tel –Aviv)2013
· "Friends of Friends" written and directed by Hilel Mittelpunkt 2014
· "Disgraced" by Ayad Akhtar; directed by Kfir Azulay 2015
Television and Film
· "Zaguri Empire", 2 Seasons. Daliy series for Hot; directed by Rani Saar and Maor Zagori (2013-2014)
· "2, 3 In a Week", Season 1, Channel 10; directed by Schahar Berlovich (2011)
· "Srugim", Channel 2, Channel 10, Yes Cable (2008)
· "Meorav Yerushalmi", Season 3, Channel 2 (2008)
· "Best Friends", Miniseries for Hot 3; directed by Edna Mazia (2005)
· "Meorav Yerushalmi", Season 2, Channel 2 (2004)
· "Intensive Care" for Israel's Channel 2 (2002)
· "Meorav Yerushalmi" – 13-episode series for Israel's Channel 10; played the part of Leah (protagonist)
· "The Court" series; played the part of a surrogate mother (2000)
· Morning show for parents, hosted the "On the Edge" corner (2000)
· "Small Country, Big Man", directed by Abraham Hafner; played the part of Mina (1998)
· "New Land", directed by Orna Ben Dor (1993)
Directing and Teaching
· "Constellations" by Nick Payne at Hasifria Theater (2014)
· Active acting teacher at Beit Zvi, Yoram Levinstein's Acting Studio (2007-2016)
· Served as examiner for scholarships, Sharet Foundation (1997-2008)
· Member of the artistic committee, Akko Festival (1998-2000)
· "Between Two Worlds" a bilingual play (German-Hebrew), coproduction of Schauspielbühnen Stuttgart
and the Cameri-Theatre of Tel-Aviv (2012)
· Satirical pieces for Television in "Sit Down/Get Up" for the "On the Edge" corner (2000)
Human Rights 1998 – 2010
· Set in motion the legislation for the recognition of childcare as a tax-deductible expense.
· Active in the federation and actors' union for the rights of artists and protection of actresses
· Volunteers in women's events
· Volunteers in Mesila, an organization which acts for the rights of children of foreign workers
Military Service 1987 – 1989
Full mandatory service in the Israeli Defense Forces as a psycho-technical profile interviewer
2013 Israeli Theater Award for writing the play "In Between".
Tel Aviv-Yaffo Municipality Award in the name of Abraham Ben Yossef, received for the role in
"Between Two Worlds"
2006 Tel Aviv-Yaffo Municipality Award in the name of Abraham Ben Yossef, received for the role in
"The Father" by Strindberg
2004 Israeli Film and Television Academy Award for best actress for the role in "Meorav Yerushalmi"
2002 Israeli Theater Award for the role played in "Copenhagen"
2001 Tel Aviv-Yaffo Municipality Award in the name of Abraham Ben Yossef, received for the role in
"Copenhagen" by Michael Frayn
1999 Keshet's Theater Actor of the Year Award, received with Keren Mor and Anat Waxman for "Best Friends"
Tel Aviv-Yaffo Municipality Award in the name of Abraham Ben Yossef, received for the role played in
1992 Three full scholarships for the America-Israel Fund | Zvi Klir Award for Distinguished Actress
Award for a classical role – Leonore Savitale in Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Torquato Tasso
Skills & Interests
Hebrew – Native
German – Excellent Command
English – Excellent Command
Art - Drawing, sculpting and writing